Socal Safe offers one of the world's largest selections of affordable security products. Contact us toll free at 800-334-6060 and one of our security experts will help you find the right product at the right price!
Secure Storage for Daily Cash Management
The Depository safe is the centerpiece of daily cash management for retail stores, restaurants and any business environment where accumulating cash in the cash drawer is at risk for armed robbery or internal theft. A most effective loss prevention practice is to transfer excess cash to temporary and secure storage through the workday.
Depository safes feature a mailbox type drop-down drawer for fast and easy deposit of cash, money bags, and envelopes into the safe without having to open it. Drops are made into a storage compartment through a one-way deposit system that secures the contents until authorized access is gained through the door.
- Heavy Duty Construction – Body is solid plate steel construction with a 1/2” solid plate steel door.
- Front-Loading Access – Depositories have a smooth mailbox type mechanism which allows for under counter placement of the safe.
- Fish-Resistant – International depository safes incorporate an anti-fish baffle to deter a common method of theft where employees and burglars attempt to ”fish” the safe contents through the deposit drawer.
- Bolt Detent – When the safe door is opened, the chromeplated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature – When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices – UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
- Relocker – All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes – For extra security, each safe has a minimum of two built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- Security Installation Platform (SIP) bolts to floor and safe offering supreme anti-theft security (EVRH only)
|Model||Dimensions H x W x D (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|MS 2K||8 x 6 x 12||28|
|MSE||8 x 6 x 12||28|
|F-1310||13 x 10 x 9||45|
|F-1614||16 x 14 x 14||115|
|F-1616 SDD||16 x 16 x 16||130|
|F-2014 K||20 x 14 x 14||130|
|F-2014 C||20 x 14 x 14||130|
|F-2014 K/LOC||27 x 14 x 14||150|
|F-2014 C/LOC||27 x 14 x 14||150|
|F-2820||28 x 20 x 20||205|
|F-2820 D1||28 x 20 x 20||275|
|F-3020 DD/KK/CC||30 x 20 x 20||260|
|F-3020 D1||30¼ x 20 x 18||295|
|FL-4620 DD||46 x 20 x 20||430|
|EVRH Depository||28 x 21 x 23½||625|