On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Information is collected from you when you:
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
- enters, submits, or accesses their information, however such information can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights
- This information is kept for more than 60 days in order to update customers on new products, upgrades, and support.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to unauthorized third parties. We will provide information to an authorized distributor based on customer inquiries about a product or service.
Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act. According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Via Email
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Our site does not allow third party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 13
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify users via phone call within 7 business days
- We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Socal Safe Company
510 West Washington Blvd.
Montebello, California 90640